Together with our enabling technology partner, Cannon Technologies, we provide a blend of cutting edge efficiency, truly granular incremental growth, high security, and expansion logistics without compromising high resilience.
- Aligning CAPEX with demand
- Total savings can be in the order of 30%
- Lower than average PUE
- OPEX savings can be over 25%
- Cutting-edge DCOS remote control of your data centre gives complete control
- Unrivalled flexibility, creating highly customised data centres using mass-produced components, which can be upgraded, configured and scaled to match actual need
- As our modules leave the factory they are TIA 3 942 compliant, and as defined by concurrent availability we deliver 99.982% as standard
Backed by best of breed
Red Cloud only use the best of breed, by selecting solutions, technologies and vendors from the best of industry, Red Cloud consistently can deliver service improvement and reliability without compromise.
Our award-winning enabling technology partner.
Cannon Technologies has been internationally recognised with the following accolades for their dedication to innovation and progress in the industry:
- 2015 Frost & Sullivan – European Company of the Year
- 2014 Frost & Sullivan – Global Award, Company of the Year, Racks & Cabinets Industry
- 2014 BDO International Growth – Central South Mid-Market Top Performing Company
- 2014 CRN – Data Center 100 List
- 2013 Datacentre Dynamics EMEA Awards – Most Extreme Data Centre Deployment Award.
- 2013 Green I.T. Awards – Team of the Year.
- 2013 Green I.T Awards – One to Watch, Company Category (Runner Up).
- 2013 CRN – Data Center 100 List.
- 2012 Frost & Sullivan – Best Practices Award, New Product Innovation Award.
- 2012 Frost & Sullivan – Best Practices Award, European Technology Innovation Award.
- 2012 Datacentre Dynamics EMEA Awards – Most Extreme Data Centre Deployment Award